Opportunity to Participate in the Young Leaders Summit
The Youth Wing of the Maldivian Democratic Party invites members of the youth wing (any member under the age of 35) to apply for the International Democrat Union Young Leader’s Summit held in London, UK, from March 10-13 2013.
The IDU’s Young Leaders Summit brings together future leaders of IDU parties. A good number of previous participants have gone on to become Presidents, Prime Ministers, and Ministers in governing parties around the world. The main objective of the Summit is to offer high-level training and policy discussions that are relevant to this group and to facilitate networking between the delegates.
All the costs of flights, internal travel in the UK, accommodation and food will be provided.
Interested applicants please send in your application addressed to “Youth Wing” the MDP secretariat or email to email@example.com latest by 4 pm on Sunday, 3 February 2013.
Applicants must have the following requirements:
1. Under the age of 35 years and a member of the MDP.
2. Minimum of 2 years active participation and involvement in party activities.
3. Demonstrate understanding of the current political situation and ability to discuss multiparty political system, democracy, human rights.
4. Good command of both Dhivehi and English languages.
Please submit the following documents:
1. Resume/ CV
2. Reference letter or any document that demonstrates active participation within the Party.